I was tagged by aberdeen!
1. Delve into your blog archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions. Ponder it for meaning, subtext or hidden agendas…
5. Tag five people to do the same
The fifth sentence is: “So.” This is sufficiently open-ended and cryptic that any number of things could be read into it. A sentence like that, or a fragment like that, is nothing more than a shard of mirror, permitting anyone gazing therein to see only the tiniest portion of what is, and that without context. The subconscious would be released thereby, and all manner of depth and meaning would flow forth….
Or it could be just a sentence fragment. Let us take sentence #4 as more closely fulfilling the intent of the meme.
“Time to trace designs in prose and feel better about taking up atmosphere and geography that could be used by stray cats.”
As is common, I seem to be spending more time talking about what is to do than actually doing it.
This year, I am pleased to say, is different. I am doing. Well, good.
Five People Tagged: cyranocyrano, devilsaprentice, fayroberts, onecardshort, ravens0ng. The would seem to provide sufficient vectors.
Crossposted from Epinepherine & Sophistry