cyranocyrano demands, and I accede.
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in
your Livejournal along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.
1. Slow Like Honey — Fiona Apple
2. Cup Of Coffee — Garbage
3. Winter — Tori Amos
4. As The World Falls Down — David Bowie
5. Romeo & Juliet — Dire Straits
6. Both Hands — Ani DiFranco
7. Gimme What You Got — Keb Mo’
My tags are not binding; they are, like cyranocyrano‘s, merely for curiosity-scratching.