Comment with the words, ‘Some writers take to drink, others take to audiences’ and:
1. I’ll respond with something random I like about you.
2. I’ll tell you what flavor of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream reminds me of you.
3. I’ll name something we should do together.
4. I’ll say something that only makes sense to you and me (or just me).
5. I’ll tell you my first/clearest memory of you that comes to mind.
6. I’ll leave you a quote that is somehow appropriate to you.
7. I’ll ask you something far too personal for a public setting.
Since I still need to post two sets of interview questions, I’ll do this for just four people, and Fay is one of them, since she already commented.
Crossposted from Epinepherine & Sophistry