Gleaned from agent_paris. The rules state:
The rules are, once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with “6 weird things/habits about yourself”. In the end you need to choose the 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
I am changing the rules. All must be done in less than six minutes, and I will tag no one, but let them tag themselves. As it were.
1. I love to sing “Born To Be Wild” in an Elvis voice while breathing helium.
2. I complained for years that male voluntary-plumage is not as interesting as female voluntary-plumage.
3. I can enter a light trance more-or-less at will.
4. I have a wonderful memory that I, largely, refuse to use, as it is too much trouble. To avoid actually having to remember things, I set myself habits, then just assume that I always follow them; ergo, no lost car keys, I know where to look for socks, I can expect certain things in the cupboards….
5. I once lived with Lord Shiva, the Destroyer.
6. I groom well, eat well, and work out partially because I want to live forever, and largely because I am enormously vain.
There. Done. Now, go tag yourselves and let me get back to work.
Crossposted from Epinepherine & Sophistry