Due to time constraints, first three in get answered; others at whim. Due to need for avoidance of stressors, I’m doing the meme at all. 🙂
Crossposted from Epinephrine & Sophistry
6 thoughts on “Meme me!”
1. What is the most ridiculously self sacrificing thing you’ve ever done for a friend?
2. What’s your favorite prop?
3. What was your favorite band in high school?
4. What vices have you held onto from childhood?
5. What does love have to do with it?
6. What are your top three favorite LJs to read?
1. Joined the army. I kid you not.
‘s, ‘s, and Little Sister ‘s.
2. A hat, always a hat. Hats are stylish, functional, can be worn in a no-nonsense or rakish way…you can gesture with a hat, adjust it while mumbling uncomfortably, pull down on the brim and wink roguishly. Hats.
3. Queen, for the drama of Bohemian Rhapsody, which gave way to Joan Jett, ’cause she was hot and badass-lite.
4. Self-pity is the big one, but I’m killing it by inches (which, naturally, it just wallows in). Lying for entertainment purposes is pretty high on the list, but I get paid for that now, so that’s okay.
5. A lot less than people say, and maybe that’s all right. It’s pretty to say that it conquers all and so forth, but my experience is that it doesn’t conquer bill collectors, poor grooming, or children. It REALLY doesn’t conquer self-destructive impulses. So. Love doesn’t have much to do with anything but self-delusion — and my life, which is centered around the stuff in a perfectly healthy way that the rest of the world is jealous of.
6. Well, not to be a suck-up, but yours,
2. Oh — for sex. Uhm. I haven’t actually tried all the props I’d like; the interesting ones are expensive and there’s no surety that they’ll get played with more than once. Just your plain ol’ standby, the Wand of Whee, I’d say.
I was kind of wondering what you did with the hat.
Well, y’know. There’s hats, and then there’s hats. With interestingly shaped brims, and feathers, and bands that have attachments.
1. Friends – Who is your best friend in the whole-wide-world and why do you choose them above everyone else?
2. Sex – What is the most kinky thing you have ever done, and would you do it again?
3. Music – What was your first experience with “real music” that wasn’t the stuff you listened to by your parents and how did it effect your current taste in music?
4. Vices – Do you you have anything that you are completely dependent on every day?
5. Love – Who was your first love, and how did it end?
6. LiveJournal – Who introduced you to LJ?
Comments are closed.